[chuck] Bus Error - Trying to run ChucK for the first time

Magnus Danielson cfmd at bredband.net
Sun Jan 23 11:57:53 EST 2005

From: Ge Wang <gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU>
Subject: Re: [chuck] Bus Error - Trying to run ChucK for the first time
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 11:39:40 -0500 (EST)

> Hi Stuart!
>
> Back to the bus error, we should also make sure that it's not some other
> part of ChucK.  Have you tried compiling/running ChucK using CoreAudio?
> If not, that would be the next thing to try.

Try using the --silent flag. When fiddeling around in the Linux world we've
found this a good way to quick-test if its the audio routines or something else
that was broken. It has always been the audio stuff that was wrong BTW.
It's quick and dirty, but may be usefull as a first separator of attention.

Cheers,
Magnus