[chuck] Bus Error - Trying to run ChucK for the first time

Gary P.Scavone gary at music.mcgill.ca
Sun Jan 23 17:24:35 EST 2005

Hi Ge,

If ChucK still relies on RtAudio for its audio I/O support, then there
is no Jack support for OS-X.  I honestly don't know why someone would
want to use Jack in OS-X, since it is built on top of CoreAudio
(RtAudio supports CoreAudio directly).  And also note that RtAudio
supports ASIO on Windows.

--gary