[chuck] using multiple dac's in one shred?

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Jan 27 18:42:40 EST 2005

Hi Gary (both)!

It seems bpmulti.ck is referring to the same dac - in which case it
should work.
(in fact, current implementation doesn't have multi-dac capabilities)

Running multiple instances of bpmulti.ck should be no problem - one
consideration
is making sure there is no clipping - there are more things connect to
the dac now.  One
quick test/hack is to chuck another file that sets the global gain of
the dac:

// this is global - set the global dac gain
.1 => dac.gain;

you can also change dac gain in bpmulti.ck - another solution is to
change the gain
of ugen's going into the dac.  But this is slightly less scalable,
though it works too.

Best,
Ge!