[chuck] Reactive States

raymond medeiros zenlinux at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 04:24:31 EDT 2005

I was using Live for this project, but i've recently decided to give ChucK a
try
as i have been using it on my other project Artifact.
Turns out ChucK works really well for tracking DnB. Haven't tried out
anything
complex like a darkstep track yet, this is pretty laid back DnB.

http://www.zenlinux.org/~zen/Reactive_States_WotW.mp3

enjoy.

--
echo "wbk=wbkifkru+lod" | perl -pe 's/(.)/chr(ord($1)+3)/ge'
"See, what a scourge is laid upon your hate,