[chuck] Chuck 1.2 - any date yet?

Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Tue Jun 28 11:01:56 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 07:25 -0700, M. Edward (Ed) Borasky wrote:
> I can submit a request to Gentoo for packaging as well. Gentoo packaging
> is more or less trivial, since a Gentoo "package" is essentially a bash
> script for building and installing from source. :)

hmm, that kind of script is already here, actually, i made a crux linux
port (similar to gentoo), and then i have a script that makes *.debs
from crux ports....

The scripts to generate the crux port can be found in that archive,
maybe this helps to make a gentoo port (erm, or whatecer it is called),

http://www.sprang.de/download/henning_crux_ports-2005-02-24.tar.gz

the matching script to make the (as dirty as dirty gets) Debian package
from that is in that archive:
http://www.sprang.de/download/port2deb-2005-02-24.tar.gz

It's all quite hacky, but maybe is saves somebody some minimal work...

Henning