[chuck] Fractal Melody

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sun Mar 20 13:42:39 EST 2005

Hey Kristjan!

Cool!!!  Fractal melodies can be so compact and compelling.  Please let
us know when you new pieces are completed.

As for the next version, we are releasing 1.2 at the end of this month.
It will contain basic support for arrays and objects, how much more
depends on the development and testing that happens in the next 2 weeks.
We will continue full development on new features after the release.
Insane paper season has finally ended for us, and we will now concentrate
on making 1.2.x.x better.

Yeah to Spring!  It's here!  Well except for the southern hemisphere and
parts of New Jersey (like Princeton, where Winter keeps coming back but
hopefully not for much longer).

Best,
Ge!