[chuck] Some Problems

unDEFER undefer at gmail.com
Wed May 11 08:55:51 EDT 2005

Hello!
I searched with google "music programming language" and found ChucK.
ChucK sounds good but I have some problems:
1) I got error:
*** Fatal error : sizeof (off_t) != sizeof (sf_count_t)
*** This means that libsndfile was not configured correctly.
with examples which uses sndbuf for opening wav-files

2) With many programs from
http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/ChucK_Programs
I got errors like
[hihat.ck]:line(38): cannot cast to type 'int' from 'dur'...

This examples wrong? Or only development version of ChucK has this features?

My system: Linux kernel 2.6.11.1, ChucK 1.1.5.6c

Sorry for bad english.
--
registered Linux user #360474
Don't worry, I can read OpenOffice.org