[chuck] Some Problems

unDEFER undefer at gmail.com
Wed May 11 11:56:17 EDT 2005

> 2. Uncomment 3 lines in the ChucK makefile you are using (makefile.alsa,
> makefile.oss, or makefile.jack) at this point:
> Sorry for this massive hack!

Hm.. It was very easy :-) But I didn't guess to look in makefile.
"$ chuck otf_0?.ck" sounds very cool :-)
I think you may to switch on this option for Linux by default - I think there are not Linux distributions without libsndfile.

>   (int)(open.length/1::samp) => int tlen;
>
>    // a few lines below
>    (int)(closed.length/1::samp) => int tmplen;

Yes, it works! :-D

> Please let us know if you run into more problems.

It is not big trouble but if I try to use more than 4 channels likely:
BeeThree a => dac;
BeeThree b => dac;
BeeThree c => dac;
BeeThree d => dac;