[coniks] Java reference implementation updates

Marcela Melara melara at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Aug 11 10:56:06 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

As part of an effort to make the Java reference implementation more usable as a library, we’ve changed its name to coniks-java (at github.com/coniks-sys/coniks-java <http://github.com/coniks-sys/coniks-java>). We are in the process of refactoring various components into standalone packages. We’re also moving to using Maven for builds and are working on adding unit tests to each package. If you’re interested in contributing to coniks-java, please check out https://github.com/coniks-sys/coniks-java/issues <https://github.com/coniks-sys/coniks-java/issues>.

Looking ahead, we’ve been working on a CONIKS library in Golang, which we expect to formally announce and have our first release ready at the end of this month. So, stay tuned for that.

As always, if there are any CONIKS-related issues, questions or ideas you’d like to discuss, feel free to send out a message to the list!

Best,
Marcela