[coniks] development

Marcela S. Melara melara at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Nov 9 10:31:43 EST 2017

Hi Ilya,

Thanks for reaching out, we're excited to have you help with our
development! As a first step, I would encourage you to look at our
Issues page on GitHub (http://github.com/coniks-sys/coniks-go/issues),
and see if there is a specific issue that interests you.

We have also marked a few issues with "help wanted", which might be a
good place for you to start.

We're still working on more formal contributing guidelines, but you are
welcome to start working with us before those are finalized.

Please let us know if you have any questions. You can contact any of the
core developers listed on the README.

Best,
Marcela