[coniks] development

Ilya Chesnokov ilya.chesnokov at protonmail.com
Sat Nov 11 02:42:24 EST 2017

Hello Melara and others,

I want to verify that my installation is working. I have run

$go get github.com/coniks-sys/coniks-go

and get

$no buildable Go source files in /home/ilya/go/src/github.com/coniks-sys/coniks-go

Do I need to install coniksserver and coniksclient manually after that? I have tried

go install
github.com/coniks-sys/coniks-go/coniksserver/cli

go install
github.com/coniks-sys/coniks-go/coniksserver/cli

They have installed fine, but it seems they override each other with file named cli.

Best regards Ilya