[coniks] Coniks-related project - PrivMX

Joseph Bonneau jbonneau at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 11:50:38 EST 2017

Thanks for reaching out. Looks like an interesting project!

I skimmed over your white paper and there was a lot of detail about the
data structure I couldn't understand. How does each user's data get a
specific location in the tree? How do you prove a user's data is not
included twice? Does some party check the entire tree for consistency?

On Nov 24, 2017 06:15, "Maciej Muszytowski" <m.muszytowski at simplito.com>