[iw] Poster printing

Hao Lian hlian at princeton.edu
Mon May 10 02:01:31 EDT 2010

For people trying Triangle printing: I submitted a quote online
through their form and they have not responded to me. I recommend
walking down to their store and doing it rather than waiting for the
online process to finish (from what I've heard from other people).

Also, there are color printers in the CS department if people want to
go that route:
tux:~$ printers | grep General | grep Color | grep simplex
xrx_233c/simplex 233      General 2400dpiColor  16 PS Level 3 XRX 8550DT 512 MB
xrx_440c/simplex 440      General 2400dpiColor  16 PS Level 3 XRX 8550DT 512 MB