[iw] Poster printing

Jonny Weiss jhweiss at princeton.edu
Mon May 10 03:14:46 EDT 2010

Also, I used a new service being offered by the university services:
http://www.princeton.edu/printing/pm_services.html

<http://www.princeton.edu/printing/pm_services.html>You can email them a pdf
of your poster and they'll have a high-quality print for $3 / sq. ft
(student pricing). I printed a huge poster for $36, whereas the equivalent
at Kinko's would cost >= $100. Granted this still may be one of the more
expensive options. The main catch is that the printing services are located
at the Forrestal Campus (about a 5 minute drive up Route 1), although they
say they can deliver (I just drove there).

Best,

Jonny