[iw] proposal presentations

Vivek Pai vivek at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Oct 6 11:03:54 EDT 2011

Hello,

We are days away from the start of project proposal
presentations. I hope everyone has been making some
headway on their projects. Please recall that the presentations
should be 12 minutes long, with 3 minutes for questions
and switch-over.

Please take a moment to read the web page about
presentations, at http://iw.cs.princeton.edu/11-12/#Proposal_Presentations
It covers a number of things that your presentation
should contain, such as a problem description, background,
plan of attack, evaluation criteria, etc.

At this point, Professor Singh's presentation slots
are filled. If you have not gotten a slot, please go
ahead and sign up for one of my remaining slots,
even if you are doing 2-semester work:

*Monday October 10, 2011  - 10 AM - 1 PM*

https://wass.princeton.edu/pages/viewcalendar.page.php?cal_id=1294&view=day&st_dt=2011-10-10&makeapp=1
<https://wass.princeton.edu/pages/viewcalendar.page.php?cal_id=1294&view=day&st_dt=2011-10-10&makeapp=1>

*Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 2 PM - 5 PM*

https://wass.princeton.edu/pages/viewcalendar.page.php?cal_id=1294&view=day&st_dt=2011-10-11&makeapp=1
<https://wass.princeton.edu/pages/viewcalendar.page.php?cal_id=1294&view=day&st_dt=2011-10-11&makeapp=1>

*Wednesday, October 12, 2011 - 2 PM - 4 PM*

https://wass.princeton.edu/pages/viewcalendar.page.php?cal_id=1294&view=day&st_dt=2011-10-12&makeapp=1
<https://wass.princeton.edu/pages/viewcalendar.page.php?cal_id=1294&view=day&st_dt=2011-10-12&makeapp=1>