[iw] Reminder!!!! - "Getting Started Meeting" - One Semester Students - Today at 4:30 CS 105

Colleen E. Kenny-McGinley ckenny at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Feb 6 13:25:16 EST 2012

Students,

If you are planning to do an independent work project or a thesis this
semester, Professors Singh has scheduled a "Getting Started
Meeting" for Monday ,  February 6 ,  4:30-5:30 pm in Room 105.   Attendance
is MANDATORY. Pizza will be served.

If you are a Thesis or 2 Semester Student you are welcome to attend, if you
have any additional questions or would like to review the program requirements
again.

The other mandatory activity is signing up for the course IW mailing
list, which can be done by following the instructions at

This course DOES NOT use the Blackboard mailing list, so if you do not
sign up for the IW mailing list, you will not receive further
information about the course.

Be sure to visit the course website for more information:

http://iw.cs.princeton.edu/11-12/

In particular, bookmark the important dates web page which lists all deadlines for the course:

http://iw.cs.princeton.edu/11-12/dates.html

The attached form (independent project form) must be completed, signed
and returned to my office (room 210) no later than Friday , February 17, 2012 by 4:30pm.
I will send out a separate email for the presentation sign-up.
--

Colleen Kenny-McGinley
Undergraduate Coordinator
ckenny at princeton.edu