[iw] poster pitches

Vivek Pai vivek at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Jan 9 17:57:52 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

So all one-semester projects have a poster session on
Wednesday. During the event, Professor Singh and I will
be visiting each poster. At that time, you'll have 3 minutes
to give a summary of your work. We'll be timing them, so
please don't expect to be able to run over. We've got a lot
of students and only 2 hours, so it's a tight schedule.

Additionally, you should have longer and shorter versions
of your poster pitch as well - we've invited other faculty to
attend, and some will want to ask you for a lot more detail,
etc.

Good luck, and we're looking forward to seeing your work
VP