[iw] Independent Work 1 Semester and Poster Session

Colleen E. Kenny-McGinley ckenny at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri May 4 14:38:54 EDT 2012

Dear IW Students!

It is the last offical announment of  Independent Work due dates!!!

Details, Details:

    * Poster Session will be held in the Carl Fields Center , you must be there by 1:45  for set-up.
    * You will be photographed with your poster
    * We have invited our Industrial Affiliates to join us and review the posters.
    * Invite your Advisor to the Poster Session

May 8, 4:30pm 	(IW only) Final electronic copy - mailed to your advisor and iwcoord at lists.cs.princeton.edu
May 10, 2:00-5:00pm
Carl Fields Room 	Poster Session. Includes all thesis students, all 2-semester IW students, and all Spring IW students
(show up by 1:45pm at the latest to set up your poster)

Any questions?

Colleen

--

Colleen Kenny-McGinley