[iw] Poster Session Reminders - Important Please Read!

Colleen E. Kenny-McGinley ckenny at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed May 9 09:32:30 EDT 2012

Good Morning,

Tomorrow is the poster session, here are a few reminders:

o  It will take place in the Carl Fields Center , you must be set-up by 1:45 the latest.

o  You will have 3 minutes to present your poster to Mona or Kai - they will time you and cut you off at 3 minutes. So practice, practice, practice!

o  If you need any to be near an outlet or need something for your set-up, I will need to know by 3PM today.

o  Please invite your advisor to the poster session, they may need a reminder.

o  Our guest will be: Ron Brachman,Yahoo; Grant Wallace and Hyong Shim,  EMC; Mathew Daniels, Alcatel-Lucent
    They will not have a stop watch, so you can spend a little more time presenting your project.

o   Your picture will be taken with your poster.

o  Have fun....be proud of the work you have done!

Refreshments will be served!

Please let me know today if you have any questions!

Thanks!

Colleen

--

Colleen Kenny-McGinley