[iw] 2 Semester Independent Work BSE's only!

Colleen E. Kenny-McGinley ckenny at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Nov 28 09:10:53 EST 2012

If you are a BSE and will continue your Independent Work in the Spring semester, you must enroll in  COS 398 (Juniors) or COS 498 (Seniors). 
Please let me know if you have any questions. 


Colleen Kenny-McGinley 
Undergraduate Coordinator 
Dept. of Computer Science 
ckenny at princeton.edu 
(609) 258-1746 
(609) 258-1771 (Fax) 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.cs.princeton.edu/pipermail/iw/attachments/20121128/5ee4840a/attachment.html>

More information about the iw mailing list