[iw] Fwd: Final Reminder Thesis - Single Semester IW

Colleen E. Kenny-McGinley ckenny at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon May 6 09:58:50 EDT 2013

Student,

Because we are going digital, I will not need a printed copy of your independent work or thesis.

Thanks!

Colleen

Subject: Final Reminder Thesis - Single Semester IW

Good Morning,

You are approaching the finish line of Independent Work!    Congratulations!

Here are the final due dates for Independent work this semester!

Good Luck!

Colleen

  May 6, 4:30pm 	(thesis and 2-semester IW only) Final Report Due, PDF e-mailed to advisor/reader and ( ckenny at cs.princeton.edu ), and uploaded at
https://dropbox.cs.princeton.edu/COSIW_S2013/FinalPaper
One printed copy should be delivered to the UGC in room CS 210. Note: There should be no statement regarding access and copying. There should be a statement indicating that the thesis is your own work in accordance with University regulations.
May 7, 4:30pm 	(IW only) Final electronic copy - mailed to your advisor and ckenny at cs.princeton.edu and uploaded at
https://dropbox.cs.princeton.edu/COSIW_S2013/FinalPaper
May 9, 10:00am-2:00pm
Friend Convocation Room 	Poster Session. (Spring IW only)
(show up by 9:45am at the latest to set up your poster)
Please provide an electronic copy of your poster by 9:30am. Please upload a .pdf of your poster here:
https://dropbox.cs.princeton.edu/COSIW_S2013/PosterPresentation
Please name your poster as follows:
Firstname_Lastname.pdf

--