[iw] Proposal Presentation Sign-Up - Link provided

Colleen E. Kenny-McGinley ckenny at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Sep 23 13:37:40 EDT 2013

Good Afternoon IW Students,

As indicated in the "Important Dates" section of the IW webpage , you can now begin to sign up for your IW proposal presentation.

When you sign up, please remember that s tudents are expected to attend for an entire 1-hour block (starting and ending on the hour) and give feedback to other students in that time period. I will send an additional email with room numbers and other details as we get closer the presentations.

Here is the link to sign-up for a date and time of your presentation.

Colleen

Sept 23 - September 25
CS 210 (Deadline is 4:30pm Sep 25) 	Sign ups for IW /Thesis proposal presentations/progress reports will be done via WASS (Web Appointment Scheduling System). The UGC will provide the link to the calendars via email.

--

Colleen Kenny-McGinley
Undergraduate Coordinator