[iw] Dropbox Presentation Link for 1 Semester Spring Presentations

Colleen E. Kenny-McGinley ckenny at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Feb 26 08:57:50 EST 2014

Good Morning,

Please send your proposal presentations to the the dropbox at this link:

https://dropbox.cs.princeton.edu/COSIW_S2014/ProposalPresentation

Thank you!

Colleen

----- Original Message -----

From: "Adam Finkelstein" <af at CS.Princeton.EDU>
To: "Colleen Kenny-McGinley" <ckenny at CS.Princeton.EDU>, "Margaret Martonosi" <mrm at princeton.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 7:28:31 AM
Subject: wrong link in reminder emails

Hi Colleen,

Margaret and I have been getting emails saying the students have had
trouble uploading their presentations to dropbox. I finally figured
out this is due to the link sent in the reminder email from WASS,
which is incorrect. The correct link, which is on the "deadlines" web
page for IW is this:

https://dropbox.cs.princeton.edu/COSIW_S2014/ProposalPresentation

Could you please update the link in the WASS reminders and also send
email to the IW students saying the link in the WASS reminders was
wrong and the correct link is the one above?

Thanks,
--Adam

--

Colleen Kenny-McGinley