[iw] Fwd: Dropbox Presentation Link for 1 Semester Spring Presentations

Colleen E. Kenny-McGinley ckenny at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Feb 27 07:06:30 EST 2014

Good Morning,

Please send your proposal presentations to the the dropbox at this link:

https://dropbox.cs.princeton.edu/COSIW_S2014/ProposalPresentation

Thank you!

Colleen

If you have any problems with the link, please let me know.