[iw] Clarification regarding afternoon IW presentation appointments.

Margaret Martonosi mrm at princeton.edu
Thu Feb 27 11:18:02 EST 2014

HI all--

If you are one of the people who has signed up for an afternoon presentation slot with me today, you are expected to stay for the hour around your talk as an audience member.  But since we are starting at 1:30, you should arrive "on the 30" rather than at the top of the hour.  So one group will arrive at 1:30pm, the next at 2:30pm, the next at 3:30pm and the final one at 4:30pm.

Thanks,
Prof. M

Margaret Martonosi
Hugh Trumbull Adams '35 Professor of Computer Science
Princeton University
http://www.princeton.edu/~mrm
mrm at princeton.edu