Meta Boot Loader

Scott C. Karlin scott at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Apr 20 13:27:31 EDT 2000

Thanks, Dale.

I was able to "open" the socket.  Since it required considerable
force, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless they really want
to get the chip out.  Is there a trick or a tool to close the lid
when the time comes?  It seems like it will require more force
than I am comfortable exerting on the board.

-Scott