Reference Design

Sprajc, Barry barry.sprajc at intel.com
Mon Nov 27 13:49:28 EST 2000

Hi folks,

The initalization script contains rt_add(.....) to add routes, however this
does not include the necessary parms for MAC address.  Please look at the
prototype
for route_add(....) ( I can't remember of the top of my head what is ) and
change the script to use route_add() instead of rt_add().  route_add()
includes (  I think 2 )
extra parms for the low and high portions of the destination MAC address (
MAC address for a given client ip address )

/b