ixp1200 on linux

Sundar Ramachandran ramachan at cse.uta.edu
Sat Feb 24 19:34:28 EST 2001

Hi,
	I have the ixp toolchain along with the linux kernel image loaded
onto the ixp1200 evaluation processor. The one question I had was ,can we
use anything other than tftpd to load this onto the eval kit? Does it
compulsorily have to be tftpd, since I'm using minicom instead of NT
hyperterminal to do this? The problem is that we have some restrictions
on campus to use tftp services, so I need alternatives. I'll be happy if
someone could give me some specifics, would appreciate it.

Thanks,
 Sundar.

"The optimist proclaims we live in the best of all possible worlds; and the
 pessimist fears this is true. " - James Cabell

Sundar Ramachandran                       	PHONE:(817)8015233
Dept. of Computer Science & Engg.,              E-MAIL: ramachan at acm.org
UTA, Arlington, TX 76019.