[ixp1200] Functionality of A0 Silicon?

Rasit Eskicioglu rasit at cs.umanitoba.ca
Tue Nov 13 12:03:04 EST 2001

Thanks for your input Eric. Since you're from the manufacturer side, tell
us how to fix the problem(s). Is there an upgrade path? Or we should just
throw the board to garbage;-) How Intel can help us?

Thanks,

Rasit

(P.S. I'm Loren's indirect(?) mentor in this project;-)

According to Heaton, Eric D:

M. Rasit Eskicioglu                  E-mail: rasit at cs.umanitoba.ca
Department of Computer Science       Phone : (204) 474-8835 (Office)
528 Machray Hall                             (204) 474-8313 (Messages)
University of Manitoba               Fax   : (204) 474-7609
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2 Canada    URL   : http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~rasit