[ixp1200] mounting NFS

Sundararaman Shiva shiva_ixp1200 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 2 00:49:50 EST 2002

Hi,
  I am trying to mount NFS on a directory in linux
running on the strong arm. The IXP1200 is connected to
the PCI of the host running linux. I checked the
/etc/exports and /etc/hosts files they seem to be
configured fine. I also checked to see if the server
on the host machine is running nfs and disabled the
firewall. It seems to be working. THe host and card
and pinging with each other.

But when I  try to mount the NFS directory it is not
working. When I dumped the packets from pci on the
host, I see the target saying the host is unreachable.
Any suggestion?

Thanks,
shiva