[ixp1200] bridalveil+linux+peth+L3f

Istvan Matyasovszki istvan.matyasovszki at ul.ie
Mon Apr 22 05:11:46 EDT 2002

There are 4 - 10/100 Ethernet interfaces and no Gigs ...
Portmap was running all the time as I always mount
some partitions through NFS.
Any other ideas ?
-istvan

rm> hi,
rm>      I wanted to know how many Macs(10/100 or gigs
rm> )are there on the board and which reference design are
rm> u talking about.Check out whether portmap is running
rm> on the target board.
rm> Ravi