[ixp1200] UC Library Update

Vaishnavi Krishnamurthy vkrish at cs.ucr.edu
Thu Aug 15 19:31:23 EDT 2002

Hi,
 I downloaded the UClibrary.exe from the Intel website and updated my
UEngineC but when I am trying to compile the L3Fwdr_RFC1812 project, it
gives me 6 errors which are

Compiling for rec_f0.list...
(0): error : could not find directory in which uccl resides
Compiling for rec_f1.list...
(0): error : could not find directory in which uccl resides
Compiling for rec_f2.list...
(0): error : could not find directory in which uccl resides
Compiling for rec_f3.list...
(0): error : could not find directory in which uccl resides
Compiling for xmit_f4.list...
(0): error : could not find directory in which uccl resides
Compiling for xmit_f5.list...
(0): error : could not find directory in which uccl resides

The last time I downloaded and compiled, I did not get any such errors.
Can
anyone tell me if they got such a problem and if so how you solved it?
Thanks,
Vaish.