[ixp1200] UC Library Update

Deepa Srinivasan deepsrini at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 15 22:44:36 EDT 2002

This could be because the PATH environment variable is not set properly. The
uccl.exe is in the C:\IXP1200\bin directory (or in the bin directory of the
IXP1200 install). You would need to make sure that the PATH environment
variable (found in My Computer - Properties - Advanced - Environment
Variables) includes this value. If there is a PATH in both the System and
User variables, make sure both have this directory.

I got the same error message that you are seeing and doing this fixed it.

Hope this helps.
- Deepa