[ixp1200] Problem making ixp1200 linux armtoolchain

Brandewie, Dirk J dirk.j.brandewie at intel.com
Thu Jan 10 17:47:39 EST 2002

Look back in your logs to see which patch failed.  Patch should have
created a  *.rej file for the hunk that failed.  I am assuming you are
using the tarballs from netwinder.org true?

A far easier way to get a working toolchain is to use the toolchain that
comes with the Intel IXA SDK 2.0.  You can order your free copy of the SDK
from http://developer.intel.com/design/network/products/npfamily/sdk2.htm
or call 1-800-548-4725 and order SKU number for SDK V2.0 Vol II is
A68978-001

This CD set contain an RPM to install a working toolchain.

Hope this helps
--Dirk