[ixp1200] IXF1002 network statistic registers

john_zhou at nai.com john_zhou at nai.com
Mon Jan 21 20:16:57 EST 2002

Hi,

Does anyone know how to write program to access to the control registers and
network statistic registers of IXF1002 in a intel ixp1200 evaluation board?
I noticed there is a directory  ixp1200\SA1_CoreLibs\GigaMac_GC82547EB in my
installed IXP1200 SDK 2.0, and there should be some APIs there to deal with
the IXF1002 registers' accessing. But after I read the source code, I still
haven't found any real code to read or write IXF1002's registers.

Thanks

John