No subject

ravi modgekar ravilm at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 10:14:34 EDT 2002

Hi,
   Sorry this question is not related to VERA ,but I
thought I could get my answer here.

When I compile any of the INTELS SDK 2.01 reference
projects ,then the size of the final .uof file is more
than
the capacity of the control store of the 6
microengines For eg:For the L3Fwd16 reference
project the final uof file size is 346KB.Now my
questions are
1)How does this 346KB uof file gets loaded into 2kB of
control store on all microengines.
2)How do I know when my uof file will exceed the 2kB
limit of the control store.
3)Does the Linker throw any exception.

 Any INTEL guys out there please help me out.
 Thanks
 Ravi