[ixp1200] To: "ixp1200@CS. Princeton. EDU" <ixp1200@CS.Princeton.EDU>

Sandeep P sandeep.padmanabhan at asu.edu
Fri Jun 28 06:13:06 EDT 2002

Hi All,
      Has anybody tried out memory accesses on pci devices connected to
IXP1200EB pci slots?
I have interfaced a DAQ on one of the pci slots. VxWorks is able to detect
the card and also assign BARs to it. But I dont see any BSPs using which I
can easily read from the card. The card is being mapped (memory mapped) at
addresses: -

bus 0  dev 8  error 0  id 10932A80
  size 00001000  addr 02201000
  size 00001000  addr 02202000

Does the region in memory (above 1Mb, or 16MB or something like that) have
any effect on the way memory read/write is done?
What documentation do I refer to in order to find out how to read and write
to memory in VxWorks.

Regards,
Sandeep.

Research Assistant,