[ixp1200] where to get IXP evaluation board ?

Ibieta, Rod rod.ibieta at intel.com
Mon Mar 4 11:12:52 EST 2002

Kostas:
Contact Radisys at www.radisys.com

They should be able to help you. The board you're looking for is likely the
ENP 2505.
Rod Ibieta
IXA University Programs
Network Processor Division
Intel Communications Group
Intel Corporation
(480) 554-3692
Pager (888) 463-4852
E-mail my pager by sending a message with the word "pager" in the subject
line