[ixp1200] IXA SDK 2.0 PETH

ravi modgekar ravilm at yahoo.com
Fri May 24 17:03:13 EDT 2002

hi,
       Well I have tried this way and it worked.I feel
you should define #define RFC1812 in project_config.h
file in the L3FWD16 project.
       Theres one more step you have to follow
i.e you have to run the route table manager
rtmapp.Before running rtmapp modify the file
rtmapp.cpp to forward all packets to core port 18.
I think this should solve your problem
Ravi