[ixp1200] ENP-2505 fails to work with Dell Optiplex GX260 (oops ignore last)

Gerry Murphy gerrymurphy2002 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 4 17:33:57 EST 2002

Hi Irvine,
I have seen interoperability problems between the ENP-2505/6 and some
varieties of DELL systems. These problems seem to be related to
the Primary lockout bit on the 21555 non-transparent bridge.
One quick thing to try, If not already set to 1, change the bootmanager
countdown to 1 and try again.  Otherwise often another type of backplane
(even other DELL systems), and more up to date BIOS may fix your problem.