[ixp1200] Loading uCode from StrongARM

Ravi modgekar ravilm at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 9 01:33:45 EST 2002

Theres one application called "uclo" in the sdk for loading the microcode using SA.Proabably u need to strip out the portion related to rs_udebug in one of the C files.I have done this long back and dont remember  exactly what I did ,but it worked.Just browse throught the source code of uclo.c file to get more info.
Rgds
Ravi
 "Kerry Wood (RPI)" <woodk at rpi.edu> wrote:I was wondering if anyone knows the easiest way to load and run a compiled
micro-code "list" file from the StrongARM (avoiding having to use the SDK
hardware debug). I'd obviously like to incorporate this into the first
stages of my ARM code, in order to initialize everything at once.

Any help is appreciated. I'm running the provided Linux kernel (ixp_target
2.3.99-pre3-rmk3-np2) on Radisys hardware. Thanks!

-Kerry
Kerry Wood - Graduate Student ECSE
JEC 6049
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute