[ixp1200] WorkBench in HARDWARE Mode?

Ye, Irvin i.ye at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Nov 21 07:42:14 EST 2002

Hi,

Now, I meet problems in using WorkBench in HARDWARE mode. The microcodes have
been successfully loaded and ran, but failed to get any packets from the ports.
The same examples from Intel, if run out of WorkBench, it can receive packets
from the ports; but if run in WorkBench, it fails. I've checked the
correspondent registers, eg, RCV_RDY_LO. The value sounded abnormal in the
later case. So, does it mean that ports or FBI and like stuffs are not
properlly configured in WorkBench. Those honorable veterans, who can give me
some hints?

Thank in advance!

Irvin