[ixp1200] Does IXP1200 ENP-2505 PCI board work with vera

Roberto Maccaferri roberto at cs.ucla.edu
Fri Oct 4 14:26:30 EDT 2002

I have an IXA Education Workstation with inside an IXP1200 ENP-2505 PCI board.
Can I use Vera?
Because in the site said:

IXP1200 Evaluation Board users:

Update the flash following the directions here. (Princeton people may wish to
use our BP-1200 device programmer and use the directions here.)
Change the jumper settings on the board so that it may be installed in a PC
running Linux by following the directions here. ,
Install the updated IXP1200 Evaluation Board and/or PMC694 board.

I don`t understand if this IXP1200 Evaluation Board or PMC694 board is the
only that work with VERA.

Thanks
Roberto