[ixp1200] Question about Transactor

xtan at mail xtan at csnet1.cs.tsinghua.edu.cn
Wed Oct 23 21:47:49 EDT 2002

I do want to instruct the compiler to generate a specific register
instead of random allocation, or I want the compiler keep the variable
name after the compilation. Coz, I wanna exploit these variables in the
transactor command window:
Ex. dep f0.reg.XXXX_0 = XXXXX

And currently I haven't encountered the problem you mentioned yet. Have
you try the 2.01a patch provided by Intel?

Sincerely yours,
Zhangxi Tan