[ixp1200] reading statistics registers from the ixf440 ( ixp12eb)

tomer bahart at bgumail.bgu.ac.il
Tue Sep 3 10:30:42 EDT 2002

RE: [ixp1200] reading statistics registers from the ixf440 ( ixp12eb)hi
I used your advice and looked at core_io.h and
hal_fbi.h and wrote a short proc to read one of the
regs .when i am building the file I get this error messages :
"#error IOSTYLE must be defined on the command line"
and
" #error OS must be defined on the command line"
I checked at iostyle.h where I found a note
"the command line for the module should include something to the effect:

       ... -DIOSTYLE=XACTIO ...
 or   ... -DIOSTYLE=AMBAIO ...
  etc."

Can you advise me on this matter?