[ixp1200] Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 20:38:02 -0700

Francis francis at francischang.com
Thu Sep 12 23:38:10 EDT 2002

Hi all,

	I'm using the 2.01a SDK to develop a MicroC application, not using the
MicroACE framework. I've followed a few of the threads in this forum, and I
believe I've successfully connected Workbench to the IXP hardware, using the
ue.o driver under Linux.
	However, my current problem is that I can't figure out how to initialize
the ethernet ports. In microACE-land, you would call ixconfig, and specify
IP addresses and so on through a configuration file. What's the equivalent
command/procedure in this case?

--
Francis
francis@{cse.ogi.edu, francischang.com}