[ixp1200] Re: ixp

Vikram P. Nayak vnayak at aludra.usc.edu
Fri Apr 25 15:37:15 EDT 2003

Hi again,
 I finally got the L3 appl running. I managed  to force the eth. card on
the Linux box to run at 100Mbps, and also i noticed that it takes two config files ixsys.config-l3 and ixsys.config. And ixsys.config, is the
one that brings up the IXP interfaces.
 I'll be looking to modify the Count App thou' ... like i said ealier
the interfaces are not listed when i do an ifconfig, also when I ping the
card from an external box , ping returns nothing. But the count value on that port
keeps incrementing.,, is this how it supposed to work?

thanx,
Vikram