[ixp1200] RmUengPatchSymbols failed

Cyrus Hall hallcp at cs.colorado.edu
Wed Aug 6 17:29:33 EDT 2003

If you have the resource manager try and patch a symbol you don't use in
a given microcode image, the patching process will fail.  Often after I
comment out a line I'll have this issue.  One easy hack is to just use
the variable in a useless manner, ie:

immed[usless_var, _PATCH_SYMBOL]

This can be handy if you comment out a bunch of debugging stuff.

Cy