[ixp1200] Micro C Compiler

Øyvind Hvamstad oyvindh at ifi.uio.no
Wed Aug 20 10:12:27 EDT 2003

Hi, I was planning to use microC when programming the engines, so I was
wondering.

1. Has anyone been able to run uccl.exe through wine? (I can't, and
vmware isn't cheap)

2. When trying to compile the Bridging example from the IXP Programming
book, the file DispachLoop.h is nowhere to be found. Are there some
secret library that I need? Or should I already have it? (Couldn't find
it)

3. Would you recommend me to use microC instead of microcode? (Any known
quirks?)

4. Would using microC involve having to port several microcode blocks?

5. Sorry for the, possibly, stupid questions. Can someone assist me?

--
Øyvind Hvamstad <oyvindh at ifi.uio.no>