[ixp1200] Re: UML Q?

Herbert Bos herbertb at liacs.nl
Fri Aug 22 10:40:06 EDT 2003

Vladimir, I am asorry, I will try to answer you're question asap, but I
am up to my neck in work and about leave for Pisa, so it may take a few
days.

Apologies.

HJB

lale at liacs.nl wrote:

>On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 20:05, Cyrus Hall wrote:
>

>>On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 08:12, Øyvind Hvamstad wrote:
>>

>>>1. Has anyone been able to run uccl.exe through wine? (I can't, and
>>>vmware isn't cheap)
>>>

>>Unknown - I've been meaning to play with both uca.exe and uccl.exe for
>>some time.  I'll get back to you if I have some time to do so this
>>afternoon.
>>

>I'm able to run uca.exe and ucld.exe through wine, only needed to copy
>the msvcirt.dll somewhere into the winepath.
>

>>One should also be able to write dispatch loops in microcode and then
>>link to other microcode generated from microC.  This is probably the
>>fastest development option in the 2.0 dev environment.  Anyone else have
>>any comments on this?
>>

>I thought I'd try this.
>

>>Best of luck,
>>Cyrus
>>

>Thanks

Herbert Bos
Leiden Institute of Advanced Computer Science (LIACS),
Faculty of Natural Sciences
Leiden University, Niels Bohrweg 1, 2333 CA Leiden
Phone:	0031-71-5277033 (w)
	0031-10-2135363 (h)
Fax:    0031-71-527 6985
Email:	herbertb at liacs.nl